Welcome to the Multimedia Lab website
The Multimedia Lab was founded in 2014, with the target to create an integrated research team focusing on digital signal, image, video and audio processing, wireless communication systems and networks.
The main research activity of Multimedia Lab focuses on the following research areas:
- image and video processing for biomedicine, eHealth and mHealth
- audio signal processing for active noise cancellation in the automotive context
- wireless networking and communication
- image and video processing for industrial and surveillance applications
- machine learning algorithms for data analysis.